Welcome

Copyrighted material by Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart may not be copied without permission unless otherwise indicated in my posts e.g. blog links or craft directions. Thank you!

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Discontinuing Two Happy

Good Morning to you!  I have been remiss in posting on this blog due to illness and just plain busi-ness!  I have 5 blogs at present as you can see in my sidebar.  This is my original blog and my hubby was alive then thus "TWO HAPPY"  was created with love.  My Bill has been gone 4 years now and I moved back to my home in Auburn NY after 28 yrs. in South Carolina.  I would like to thank all my faithful followers through the years on this site, you blessed me with your visits and comments.  I will be discontinuing this blog soon but please leave a message in the meantime ~ I would love hearing from you all!  I moved my refrigerator a few days ago and gave myself a hernia!  Rest and alternating ice and heat per ER doc so a perfect opportunity while recuperating to bring my other blogs up to date.  Meantime, I have been working in the garden as Spring has finally arrived and even planted 2 grapevines.  Life is good, God is good.
 Last fall I finally got the back fence in to complete a total fenced in back yard and the privacy is wonderful!  My cousin Kathie gave me the vintage hand plow and I gave it a coat of black paint.  The Tulips are huge this year!  She also gave me the forget me knots in front of the plow.



Even the leaves are huge!  I will have fun visiting all of your blogs and catching up.  Amazing how fast life goes by the older we get.  Blessings and hugs to all of you.
 
 

1 comment:

Betty said...

It sounds like you enjoy being back in New York. I wish I could leave the south and return to the east coast, but I can't. Five blogs is a lot. I can't keep up with one blog. Hope you're feeling better soon. Best wishes!