Welcome

Copyrighted material by Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart may not be copied without permission unless otherwise indicated in my posts e.g. blog links or craft directions. Thank you!

Saturday, October 19, 2013

OCTOBER DAYS...

Wonderful October days!  Since I have moved back to my hometown, the weather has been beautiful and friends said I must have brought it with me-ha!  I cannot leave a pretty leaf on the ground and have been decorating with them and painting them.
 






I also ironed some between wax paper like my Mom used to do and that not only makes them lie flat but they retain their color longer.

And I was pleased with the water color, too. 



The cooler days are great for cleaning and I organized an upstairs hall closet and covered with a pair of drapes. 
To make your own water color painting even if you cannot draw, see my http://kerrieskrafts3.blogspot.com blog for instructions.
Thank you so much for visiting and do come again.  Leave a comment, I love getting them.  Have a wonderful Autumn weekend!
My heart to yours...
Kerrie

No comments: