Welcome

Copyrighted material by Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart may not be copied without permission unless otherwise indicated in my posts e.g. blog links or craft directions. Thank you!

Thursday, July 4, 2013

CELEBRATE!

HAPPY  4TH OF JULY!!!  So many things to celebrate:  One Nation UNDER GOD and FREEDOM!  And my house has sold here in SC and I am moving back to my home town of Auburn, NY the last week in July!  Found the perfect house for me, small, redone and a lawn I can manage!
Made a whirlwind trip up last week and looked at houses for 3 days.  Found this one on the last day and it had me written all over it!  I am so excited!

Nice level backyard to mow and I love the patio!

Large enclosed front porch with new windows.  Nice neighborhood and lots of sidewalks so I can walk anywhere!

Had to share with all my followers and I will be starting a new chapter in my life.  Loved my home here in SC and have lived in the area for 24 years but without my beloved Bill, it just wasn't the same.  I know he would be happy for my move back to our hometown. :)  Below is a photo of me in 2nd grade when I was chosen to put the wreath on Seward's statue, an annual event.  My home town is the home of William H. Seward Secretary of State under Lincoln, and Harriet Tubman.  It is very historical and quaint and I love it.
Thanks for sharing in my celebrations today!
God Bless!

No comments: