Welcome

Copyrighted material by Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart may not be copied without permission unless otherwise indicated in my posts e.g. blog links or craft directions. Thank you!

Friday, November 23, 2012

AFTER TURKEY DAY

Mother and daughter Barbara making goodies at her house yesterday.  We are going to surprise my oldest daughter, Christine as she thinks Barb has to work!

Making Strawberry and cool whip Santa's as seen on line.

Grandson, Seth and his Mom, Christine setting the table.

Jim and the dogs and his daughter Rebecca

Close up of Santa's with hats.

Christine and jim at the table.

Rebecca, Rosemary, Rachael and Seth.
Rebecca and Rachael are Jim's daughters.  They are beautiful.  And of course Rosemary is too and Seth, my only Grandson, so handsome! :)
Christine cutting the turkey.

Rachael and her Grandma, Martha, Jim's Mom  We had a wonderful day.  I was dreading it without my Bill for the first time but we made new memories and as you can see, everyone had a smiley day.  Something interesting happened though, when I turned on the computer yesterday morn, I went to my picture file and all the pictures of Bill in past Thanksgiving came up instead of the whole picture file!  When I told my daughter Barbara about it, she said the same thing happened to her!  So we feel Bill greeted us both :)  Hoping your day was wonderful, too.  Praying for all those who have lost a loved one this year and it is your first big holiday without them, like me.  Wishing you love and peace.
My heart to yours....

1 comment:

Connie said...

Your Santa hats are adorable . . . yummy too :)
Your blogging sister, Connie