Welcome

Copyrighted material by Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart may not be copied without permission unless otherwise indicated in my posts e.g. blog links or craft directions. Thank you!

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

This Years Babies all Grown up!

Here are the Canadian Geese babies all grown up!  I have loved watching their progress from gawky, cute little fledglings to beautiful adults from spring til now. 
 They come to the little lake/pond often in a large group to dunk and eat and preen. They will fly North for the winter but will be back in spring to their birthplace to regenerate and bear new babes.  It is a remarkable life cycle that I am privileged to witness right in my own back yard year after year.


The chairs are still empty and yesterday was sweet Bill's 73rd birthday.  I wrote poems to him in heaven...


Thank you for coming and do come again soon.  Love your visits and comments, they make my days...
My heart to yours...

No comments: