Welcome

Copyrighted material by Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart may not be copied without permission unless otherwise indicated in my posts e.g. blog links or craft directions. Thank you!

Monday, April 16, 2012

Yard work...

Love Spring and working out side!!  The lawn is turning green again and I cut it and planted some Perennials and a couple of veggie plants.  I made a tiered planter like one I saw in a magazine and when the flowers fill out, it will be pretty to see from my den window. 








This is looking across the back lawn to the North.  I love the little lake behind our home.  I have trouble growing grass as you can see in parts of the yard where many tree roots grow.  But I love all the trees and there is always a breeze by the water.... Peaceful.


My heart to yours....

No comments: