Welcome

Copyrighted material by Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart may not be copied without permission unless otherwise indicated in my posts e.g. blog links or craft directions. Thank you!

Monday, April 30, 2012

Things that make me happy...

A fresh roll of paper Towels with happy veggies on it.
New wonderful smelling hand soap from my daughter.


The last little love note on the frig from my hubby on a dry erase board...


A frig full of pictures of the family.


Front


Overflow pics on an old pizza tin on my pantry door...


A clean kitchen counter.


My Beta Fish over the kitchen sink...




A beautiful plaque that hubby made for me a few years ago with the notes to Amazing Grace cut out with his scroll saw


Wedding photo of my Mom and Dad in June 1929 hung on a gold ribbon in my living room.


Music of all kinds except Rap-ha!  I still play my violins, piano, mandolin, harmonica and guitar.  Music was a big part of our lives in our house.  




What makes you happy??  I would love to hear!


God Bless and have a wonderful day!


My heart to yours...

2 comments:

J.Rylie.C said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
J.Rylie.C said...

i love it

Come and join my party Color Connection, it is also my PINK entry. I hope you join the fun.