Welcome

Copyrighted material by Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart may not be copied without permission unless otherwise indicated in my posts e.g. blog links or craft directions. Thank you!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

White Roses

   My daughter received this beautiful bouquet of white roses.  The color was like French Vanilla ice cream!  They were so beautiful so of course I had to take a picture.  I don't know if it was the room lighting or my camera but each picture I took came out a different color-ha!

Here they look yellow!

They are so beautiful though and I wanted pictures for reference so I can draw or paint them someday.



Then of course, I wanted to experiment so edited the color using Picasa 3 and made the photo black and white--lovely!
The center is so perfect in the layering of petals---Ahhh Roses!  Romantic and lovely!  Have a wonderful day!

♥KERRIE♥
My heart to yours...

1 comment:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Yes, that last one is perfect, Kerrie! Now what is the real color, I'm thinking the first picture? I have had this happen more than once to me, the color changing depending on the angle of the picture...