Welcome

Copyrighted material by Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart may not be copied without permission unless otherwise indicated in my posts e.g. blog links or craft directions. Thank you!

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Blue Birds in Summer

I NEVER SEE A BLUEBIRD ON THE WING
THAT DOESN'T MAKE THIS OLD HEART SING! Kerrie




I do not know how many clutches Blue Birds have but this pair was looking at 2 of the 4 Blue Bird houses that we have in the yard.  He coaxes her to look at one or the other and she ignores him pretty much, like "You expect me to live where?" Ha!  It is always a ritual.  He is so rich in color and she is so drab in comparison.  I just love watching them.
Don't forget that it is Pink Saturday at Beverly's How Sweet the Sound.  I did not have a Pinkie today but there are many others who did and it is so much fun visiting them!  And if you have time, the Wood Storks returned to our little lake behind the house and you can see them at Kerrie's Korner, SC.  Thanks for coming as always and come again soon.  Your comments are cherished!

1 comment:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Great pictures that really capture their color! If I thought they had more than one clutch a year, I might just get a box!! But I'm afraid the sparrows would kill the babies, there are so many around here!