Welcome

Copyrighted material by Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart may not be copied without permission unless otherwise indicated in my posts e.g. blog links or craft directions. Thank you!

Thursday, November 25, 2010

SHARING THANKSGIVING...

THE FAMILY HAD DWINDLED A LITTLE TODAY,
OUR OLDEST DAUGHTER WAS AWAY.
CAMPING WITH HUBBY AND 2 GRANDCHILDREN
SO IT WAS JUST US TWO AND YOUNGER DAUGHTER
MADE 3.   And of course the two "Granddogs that we are sitting-ha!

I loved the way the table looked
I made place cards by writing on Bradford Pear Leaves with Marker.


DIDN'T SLEEP ALL NIGHT,  can you tell by my eyes?? Tee-Hee!  Hubby felt pretty good today and made us laugh by putting the turkey net on his head when he cut the turkey breast!!  He has done this ever since the children were little just to make us all laugh...
And of course we cannot forget pictures of the Granddogs on Papa's Lap!



We hope you all had a wonderful day and will share your pictures with us, too!

                                  ♥KERRIE♥
                         My heart to yours.....

3 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

What wonderful, happy pictures! I love your table, so pretty! So glad you had such a good Thanksgiving!!

Doris Sturm said...

Awww...sweet photos of your family. What a pretty daughter you have. I'm glad your husband had a nice day today and that you were able to celebrate Thanksgiving together.

With Love,
Doris

Donna said...

Dear Kerrie, Thanks so much for the sweet comment. I'm off to dig out the lights and decorations. I loved seeing your family photos too! How sweet!

Love,
Donna