Welcome

Copyrighted material by Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart may not be copied without permission unless otherwise indicated in my posts e.g. blog links or craft directions. Thank you!

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Day before EASTER

Just having fun today as I went garage saling!  I love doing that!  I found a great throw rug for the bath in green for 50 cents and it looks brand new, another Nancy Drew Mystery to add to my collection and a paperback of "Anne of Green Gables" which is another of my childhood favorites!  Then I stopped at Walgreen's where I found a nice box of chocolate covered cherries, my hubby's favorite for 49c, is that cool or what!  I also found a little pack of 4 small planes to make of foam that come back to you when thrown.  My hubby is into balsa wood gliders and foam planes so that will be his Easter surprise.
  Tomorrow we celebrate a Risen Christ, how joyful that day will be.  We are so blessed!  I hope you will attend your place of worship to celebrate but if you cannot, God will hear your prayers and thanksgiving wherever you are when offered.  I hope you will have a wonderful day with your family and friends and that God will bless you at this time of renewal.
Hugs,

2 comments:

Elizabeth Mahlou said...

Wishing you a happy Easter!

Unknown said...

Kerrie ~ May your day be full of love & joys.

Happy Easter!
Have a beautiful weekend.
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon