Welcome

Copyrighted material by Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart may not be copied without permission unless otherwise indicated in my posts e.g. blog links or craft directions. Thank you!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

DO YOU DOODLE??

I LOVE DOODLING!!  I have loved to draw since I first held a pencil as a child and the boundaries do not exist in my imagination of what I can create on the paper.  I keep journals in short hand notebooks and also draw in the margins, insert between entries or just doodle a whole page for fun.  I find it very relaxing and as good as Yoga for bringing my brain and body into harmony.  Whenever I purchase a new Gel pen, I immediately have to try out all of the lovely colors.  Below are some of my doodles I hope you will enjoy and please comment if you are a doodler, too!!  Calling all doodlers to share their snippets!!!


 Blank paper and pen or pencils have always drawn me in to express myself and is a real tension release at times.  I sometimes write letters to my Mom or Dad who have been gone many years now and tell them what is happening in my life just as I would if they were here and I could call them on the phone.  No, I am not crazy - LOL!  It is good therapy.  Just give me pad and pencil and I am in heaven.  Here is a picture of the new little pad and pen one of my daughters gave to me for my March Birthday.  She knows me well!
































Thanks for visiting and do come again.  Visit my http://kerrieskorner.blogspot.com/ for pictures of the Blue Jay that visited my world this morning.
Kerrie

No comments: