Welcome

Copyrighted material by Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart may not be copied without permission unless otherwise indicated in my posts e.g. blog links or craft directions. Thank you!

Friday, April 9, 2010

Pink Saturday....

ANOTHER PINK SATURDAY WITH THE GOOD SPORT, CINDY LOU WHO!!
Before:
And after:

And now for some beautiful Pink and Red Sunsets:







Our granddaughter's pink orchid corsage for the prom a few weeks ago.

HAPPY PINK SATURDAY Y'ALL!
Please visit my other blogs to see great pictures of birds in our backyard, some of my original poetry and artwork as well as our homemade crafts and more.  Links to the blogs are are in the left sidebar-THANKS!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such cute, sweet photos!

Betty said...

Very pretty Kerrie. She's such a good sport!

Unknown said...

Love the 'do', gorgeous skies
& darling prom memories.

Have a lovely weekend.
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

Birgit said...

Lovely pinks! :)

Happy Pink Saturday!

Greetings from Munich,
Birgit

Patricia said...

Thanks for stopping by for Pink Saturday - I lost my photos through my own haste on the other blog and I decided to stay with the Marie blog. I really appreciate that Barbie takes part in Pink Saturday as a model - who would have ever thought. Know that you are much loved !!!