Welcome

Copyrighted material by Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart may not be copied without permission unless otherwise indicated in my posts e.g. blog links or craft directions. Thank you!

Monday, March 1, 2010

50th WAS A HUGE SUCCESS!



We had a wonderful time! Friends in the last picture came from our home town, 856 miles away to be here!  Our daughters and their families as well as Bill's sister and huband all helped to put the whole party together and did a wonderful job.  Because I wanted to make food, too, they let me put together the veggie trays, etc and Bill and I really enjoyed doing that.  My Oldest daughter put together a picture presentation from our Wedding up to the present, with a music background and notes.  It was wonderful.  We want to thank everyone that made it happen and everyone who came (54).  It will make a wonderful memory for the rest of our lives.  God Bless and Love from we two, Bill and Kerrie a.k.a. "Oldly Weds" - ha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your anniversary. Love the photos. Thanks for sharing.

Beverly said...

You all look beautiful, and thinking of your fifty years together makes my heart happy.