Welcome

Copyrighted material by Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart may not be copied without permission unless otherwise indicated in my posts e.g. blog links or craft directions. Thank you!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!

Wednesdays are nice because they are the middle of the week and closer to the weekend .  And for those of us on Social Security, Wednesday is payday every 4th one in the month!  Hurray!  Anyhow, I am so happy to have all of my heart tests completed and I will not hear of the results until a week or so I was told.  The doctor and technician were able to see the irregular beats while I was doing the stress test and I only was on the treadmill for 4 minutes when I reached the targeted heart rate.  Then they took pictures of my heart with a scanning while I lay on my back with arms over my head.  They sent me home for lunch and when I returned they scanned my heart again.  All in all, it was a very tolerable procedure but I am so glad it is over.  Thank all of you who have written and for your prayers.  You are SO APPRECIATED!
    We are really excited about the Anniversary Party that is only 3 days away now! 
TODAY'S VISITORS!



 

No comments: