Welcome

Copyrighted material by Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart may not be copied without permission unless otherwise indicated in my posts e.g. blog links or craft directions. Thank you!

Saturday, February 20, 2010

HAPPY PINK SATURDAY!!!

GOOD MORNING!  Although I do not have an offering for Pink Saturday, please go to Beverly's at How Sweet the Sound, to see the participants for today!

I have been having tests for my heart all week and have one more to go on Tuesday when I get the Stress Test.  Hopefully it is nothing serious but as you can imagine, my mind has been totally occupied with all this.  The Echo of the heart was fascinating.  I watched and could see the 4 heart chambers, how the blood is pumped in and out of the heart, my Mitral Valve prolapse etc.   Being a student of the heart, it was right up my alley-ha!  And the second thing occupying my mind and time is the preparation for our 50th Anniversary that is only a week away now!!  We ordered a cake with a double sheet in the middle with 2 side cakes of double layers that will be round.  My going away outfit was in lavender so my daughter thought it would be nice to have Lavender roses on the white with light green leaves.  I am so excited and cannot wait to see it!  I will post pictures after the celebration!  Incidentally, the cake is being made at Food Lion at a very affordable price!  We were pleasantly surprised.  My daughter Barbara (Cindy Lou Who-ha!) has made the cutest little favors for the tables.  See below:

  
It is a tiny gift bag with netting and Almond candy inside.  I printed out pictures of our Wedding Day and she put them on the bags, tied little gold ribbons on the handle and gold 50th Happy Anniversary Confetti on them.  I love the way they came out.
We have 54 coming to celebrate with us at the clubhouse here in our community.  We are looking forward to this so much and praying that Bill will have a pain controlled day so he can enjoy!
   Thanks to all of my wonderful blog sisters who have sent prayers and well wishes regarding my heart tests.  It means the world to us.  Have a most wonderful Saturday!

We have six birthdays coming up in March counting friends and family, mostly family-ha!  I cannot believe that it will be March soon!  Spring just has to come then!  Weather report is 37 degrees and Sunny this morning with a high of 61 predicted-Yes!  I can handle that-ha!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

G'morn, Kerrie ~ The heart tests are VERY fascinating to view ... I loved the angiogram. You have been on my mind, since I did the (2) heart writes ... please keep me posted & know that you are in thought & prayer that all is well.

Your 50th is going to be so nice, love the little gifts bags, & that darling picture of you two! Once again, CONGRATS!

Have a beautiful week ~
Hugs, Marydon

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Good Morning Kerrie Sweetie...
I continue to pray about your heart condition. I want them to find what the problem is and fix it, or make sure it doesn't happen again. I am holding you up in prayer for Tuesday, as I know everything will be fine. Have FAITH sweet Kerrie. You are stressing yourself and shouldn't be. You can't change anything sweetie, you just find out where to go from here.

I so love the little packages that ("Cindy Lou Who" she will never live that down) has made. The picture of you and Bill is just beautiful. I so adore it. Thank you sweetie for sharing.

Please take care, and give Bill and Isabella my love. Hugs and much love...Sherry

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that you're undergoing stress and tests. Sounds like your hands are full of good and difficult things, both. I hope the tests turn out with 'much ado about nothing' (something simple to fix). Stopped and lifted you up in prayer. Take care. Jenn <>< PS - our week has been full too - I'm not sure I came by to thank you for following my blog---thank you.

Anonymous said...

HI Kerrie and it's so nice to meet you. I do hope all goes well with your test and you'll have good news to share with us.
Also, happy upcoming 50th anniversary. It sounds like it will be so nice. That's a sweet picture of you and your hubby!
Thank you so much for popping in to see me.
be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Gail said...

Happy Anniversary to you both. I hope your day has been filled with wonderful sweet memories and blessings. God Bless.

Happy PS
Gail - Decorating My Tin Shack