Welcome

Copyrighted material by Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart may not be copied without permission unless otherwise indicated in my posts e.g. blog links or craft directions. Thank you!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Updates

GOOD MORNING ALL!  Please buz over to my Kerrie's Krafts 3 blog to see the sweet little elf slippers that I created!  I love crocheting and try to come up with something new whenever I can.  I have had all the pre-tests so that I can have my heart Catheterization tomorrow morning at 6:00 a.m.  Hopefully by supper time tomorrow I will be safe at home again!  I have to stay for 6 hours after the procedure and IF they have to do a Stint, I will have to stay overnight but I am praying that won't be necessary.  But I am ready for whatever.
  We had a wonderful weekend with the party and made great memories!  I will get back to posting regularly as soon as all this heart thing is over.  Thanks for all of your well wishes and support for us.  Love you all.  Kerrie

















Here is our Squirrel sitting on top of the Blue Bird house.  He doesn't want to miss anything!

PLEASE POP OVER TO MY KERRIE'S KRAFTS 3 BLOG TO SEE THE CUTE LITTLE ELF SLIPPERS THAT I CREATED!   http://kerrieskrafts3.blogspot.com/
Kerrie

No comments: