Welcome

Copyrighted material by Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart may not be copied without permission unless otherwise indicated in my posts e.g. blog links or craft directions. Thank you!

Friday, November 20, 2009

THANK YOU HEIDI PRADO!!

I JUST CAME BACK FROM THE MAILBOX AND WAHLA!  MY WINNING PRIZE CAME FROM HEIDI!

I LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!  THANK YOU!



I just love the whole package!  Lovely little card with lace trim and lipstick, ribbon decoration.  The beautiful Domino necklace was protected amply and arrived in perfect condition.  You do absolutely beautiful work Heidi.  Love, Kerrie

2 comments:

Doris Sturm said...

Oh, isn't it great to get a sweet surprise in the mail? No matter how much technology we use, we often still get the best things via the gold old fashioned mail ;-)

Congratulations!

Abatevintage said...

Oh Kerrie I am so happy that it arrived and in one peice, you never can tell with the mail service around the holidays. Your pictures came out really good. I am so glad you loved it.

Have a wonderful week looking pretty in pink ;0)

God bless,
Heidi