Welcome

Copyrighted material by Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart may not be copied without permission unless otherwise indicated in my posts e.g. blog links or craft directions. Thank you!

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Original Christmas Artwork

I have been making little gift cards and greeting cards with my own artwork.  The Santa is one I have been drawing ever since I was in H.S.  The others I just make up as I go along and love creating the bright Christmas colored cards.  I draw them first in pencil, outline in fine marker and this group I colored with pencils and gel pens.  I hope this inspires you to make some of your own gift tags and cards!




2 comments:

Abatevintage said...

Kerrie I love the holiday cards you have made, and the one you sent to mom was amazing you are so talented I love your drawings.

I hope you and Bill have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

God bless,
Heidi

Isabel said...

Lovelly your holidays cards.
K.