Welcome

Copyrighted material by Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart may not be copied without permission unless otherwise indicated in my posts e.g. blog links or craft directions. Thank you!

Saturday, October 10, 2009

SATURDAY SWANS...








GREETING ME THIS MORNING, were the lovely and elegant swan couple.  I ran out in my nightgown to greet them and take their pictures.  There are so many small lakes in our community that they are not always right here in our back yard so when they are, I am so thrilled and always take pictures of their grace and beauty.  They are so calming.  I did miss a picture of a large hawk that was after a squirrel on our pear tree but the squirrel was so quick, his life was spared and the hawk flew away-whew!  You know how I love my little furry friends! Ha!  I hope you enjoy today and the rest of your weekend.

No comments: