Welcome

Copyrighted material by Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart may not be copied without permission unless otherwise indicated in my posts e.g. blog links or craft directions. Thank you!

Monday, October 12, 2009

MUSHROOM MONDAY


I REALLY HATE THESE ugly mushrooms but my hubby finds them a great photo shoot so before removing them from the old roots of a removed tree, he takes pictures.  They only grow when it has been humid and has rained and then they are there overnight in clusters.  I might find them interesting if they weren't so Ugly - ha!  I found one more my taste (no pun intended) and took the picture about an hour ago.

NOW THIS is a pretty mushroom!  It looks like it came right out of a fairy story where little gnomes or elfs just finished lunch sitting at the mushroom table.  A place where the tiny toads that live in my yard can take shelter from the rain-ha!




No comments: