Welcome

Copyrighted material by Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart may not be copied without permission unless otherwise indicated in my posts e.g. blog links or craft directions. Thank you!

Monday, October 12, 2009

More Monday Mushrooms and Crafts



Okay, I guess the mushrooms are kind of pretty.  These are new pictures Bill took today.  He also took pictures of crafts.  His beautiful large scrollsaw fan is absolutely gorgeous and is mine!  He made this beauty for me and I put the ribbon on and colored the hummingbirds with pastel pencils.  I really love it.  It is very time consuming and Bill made it to surprise me!  The little cat screen was lots of fun to work on and is 2-sided with a Christmas theme on the back.  To see more visit my Kerrie's Korner SC blog @ http://kerrieskorner.blogspot.com/

No comments: