Welcome

Copyrighted material by Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart may not be copied without permission unless otherwise indicated in my posts e.g. blog links or craft directions. Thank you!

Friday, October 16, 2009

FRENZY FRIDAY...

HEY, GOOD MORNING!!  Just dropping in to thank you all for the wonderful comments I received overnight.  Please go to my Kerrie's Korner blog @ http://kerrieskorner.blogspot.com/ to see my BIG thank you to all my blogger friends!!  We are in a tizzy here trying to ready for the setting up of our craft table at the clubhouse this afternoon.  I have much to do, the crafts and boxes are all over the den (my computer is in here as well as Bill's work counter) and Isabella, the Queen, our ragdoll cat is loving snooping into everything.  So I will check in later, Thank you all and lots of love and hugs from your blogging friend, Kerrie

No comments: