Welcome

Copyrighted material by Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart may not be copied without permission unless otherwise indicated in my posts e.g. blog links or craft directions. Thank you!

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Brightening Thursday

It is still a little gloomy this morning,but it is trying to brighten up outside. I have only today and tomorrow morning to get all the crafts ready for the show, wish me luck!  If we earn some $ we will have them to go camping-yeah!  And maybe enough for some Christmas shopping!  I found more of my crafts that I had made through the year and stored away.



Now I have to iron my embroidery pieces.  The one that says, "There's No Place Like Home Except Grandma's" was stained with tea when finished to make it look old.  I was very happy with the result and it will look great pressed and framed.  The Cornicopia is wood intarsia and was made by Bill of course!  I painted it and it has been a popular item for us.  I have the original one he made for me hanging in the kitchen year round on the wash room door.  The clay pens are refillable and designed by me with added beads embedded in the clay for embellishment.  These make wonderful gifts and the grip is so comfortable!  The prayer cards are a set of 4 and the verse is sweet.  I colored them with pastel pencils and added embelishments.  I hope you enjoyed seeing my crafts and as always, thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Queen B. said...

Thanks for visiting the Cozy Kitchen !! What a sweet blog you have.
I am soooooooo NOT CRAFTY...ugh.
But I really want to learn to create something in 2010 !!
Well, I can crochet, but that's about it.