Welcome

Copyrighted material by Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart may not be copied without permission unless otherwise indicated in my posts e.g. blog links or craft directions. Thank you!

Sunday, September 13, 2009

WALKING WITH THE LORD....

My prayer has always been, "Lord be a lamp unto my feet".  Guide me in the way I should go and save me lest I fall.  Show me the way Lord, show me the way.  Many times we despair when things are not going our way but that is when we should let go, let God.  Our Father is in control, all is right with the world, but in His timing, not ours.  When you are overwhelmed, put it all in the Lord's hands.  When I pray for loved ones, I ask God to hold them in the palm of His great hand.  If someone is ill, I pray for God to heal them as only He can.  The most important thing is to talk with God.  He loves to be needed and sought after.  Do you know that when you confess to God that he never thinks of your sins again?  How do I know?  The Bible tells me so - ha!  It's all in there, you just have to find it. See Hebrews 8:12.   In Revelation 2:17, God says, "To him who conquers, I will give him a white stone, with a new name written on the stone which no one knows except him who receives it."  White stones are mentioned throughout the Bible and always have meaning.  I think of this each time I find a bleached small white stone on the beach or in the yard.  I keep it in my pocket and share them with my hubby.  He has a little pile of them in a basket on his dresser.  Mine are everywhere as reminders of the Lord and his goodness.  Look for your white stone today and I am sure you will find it. It is a love token from God....

1 comment:

Patricia said...

This is truly amazing !!! I bet no one would believe we didn't plan this. I love your writing of life and everyday things. I wish we lived closer and could visit one another. I love you and miss you.