Welcome

Copyrighted material by Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart may not be copied without permission unless otherwise indicated in my posts e.g. blog links or craft directions. Thank you!

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

CANADIAN GEESE


SO, WHAT PART OF STAY OUT OF THE YARD DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND??
Just kidding-ha! This picture was taken earlier in July when all the young full grown geese and their Mama's would come to spend a quiet afternoon. I was no longer able to find the Mothers in this group, unless I clapped my hands to make them leave the yard. Mama always stood up first and headed the group off to the lake. They are so used to us after 4 years here that they do not care when we tell them it is time to go elsewhere. They sense that we will not harm their babies even at this size. Now that My computer is located at this window, I am just so blessed to see the teeming life of creatures in our backyard. God is Good. Geese are nice until you have to clean up after them, ha!

No comments: