Welcome

Copyrighted material by Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart may not be copied without permission unless otherwise indicated in my posts e.g. blog links or craft directions. Thank you!

Thursday, July 30, 2009

NO BAKE PIE DESSERT



I was thinking you might be ready for a quick and cooling Summer dessert! I love this recipe as it makes 2 pies. Freeze one for later and one for now! Here it is:

From Kerrie's Kitchen:
1 Large Cool Whip Tub
1 Can of Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
(I use the low fat)
1/4 Cup of Lemon Juice
1 can of crushed pineapple drained well
1 C. broken pecans or walnuts - Optional
2 Graham Cracker Crusts or 2 frozen pie crusts (pre-bake)
Mix all ingredients well, it will look like whipped cream and pour into both pie shells. Top with coconut or chocolate shavings and put in the freezer for 1 hour. Take out 45 minutes before serving. It is like a creamy ice cream dessert and is sure to please everyone! Not a lot of fat and lots of YUMMY!
Photo is of my Gladiola's. I had given up hope and then they bloomed.

I have added to my playlist. If you go to the bottom of the page you can turn the music off or pick out another song from my list. I hope you will enjoy it.

No comments: