Welcome

Copyrighted material by Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart may not be copied without permission unless otherwise indicated in my posts e.g. blog links or craft directions. Thank you!

Friday, July 3, 2009

FABRIC CARDS AND CROWS...



Hello again! This morning my husband and I treated ourselves to breakfast at a great restaurant in Litchfield, SC. Right next door there is an art gallery and we decided to walk through it. It was a wonderful experience and made us want to come right home and paint!! In one of the shops we found Fabric Cards and all kinds of ideas went through my head for what I can create with fabric cards! I bought one for myself and one for my neice who has very similar things on her blogsite and she has used figures of crows many times. I am sure you will all get ideas from these in the picture attached. There is fabric on the back and front with embellishments on the front with stiching around the edge. I cannot wait to try one.

My next subject will be Tea Time with pictures of my

small collection of tea pots.......

No comments: