Welcome

Copyrighted material by Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart may not be copied without permission unless otherwise indicated in my posts e.g. blog links or craft directions. Thank you!

Monday, February 23, 2009

Greeting Cards from Scrap........





Cards from Scraps ..........


You can make up these cards in a flash. Card stock in various size and colors can come from a craft store for under $2.00 a pkg. OR you can pick up a few paint sample cards in different shapes and sizes from your local home supply and paint stores. Using a bit of paper doily lace, buttons and ribbon, I used only stick glue to apply to my card stock. Then wrote my message with colored pencil. For the little pocket phone directory, I folded the long paint sample card where it was already marked, put 2 holes with the punch for ribbon, cut some white scrap paper for the inside to write #'s on and secured the pages and cover with the ribbon. It took me about 15 minutes to gather materials I had at home to make these two fun items! See how creative you can be! Other suggestions: Mini Photo Album and fancy frame for school wallet pictures.

No comments: