Welcome

Copyrighted material by Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart may not be copied without permission unless otherwise indicated in my posts e.g. blog links or craft directions. Thank you!

Monday, February 23, 2009

MULTIPLE MYELOMA

I will be posting some new ideas for crafting greeting cards, soon. We had bad news last week that my husband's Multiple Myeloma cancer is getting worse. So he has to go back on chemo starting this week. We are adjusting and get by with praying and making each other laugh no matter what. And a little crying was thrown in there, too. But he has a wonderful attitude and has been fighting for 4 yrs. now. So I have not gotten to pay attention to the blog. BUT I will!! If you would like more information on Multiple Myeloma, please check out our Caringbridge site at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/billmarquart Happy Monday to you all, thanks for visiting, please leave comments or e-mail me. Kerrie

No comments: