Welcome

Copyrighted material by Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart may not be copied without permission unless otherwise indicated in my posts e.g. blog links or craft directions. Thank you!

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

HAPPIEST GREAT GRANDMA EVER!

Sofian Raegan Town came into our lives on January 28th, 2013.  Right from the git-go, she enriched all of the family's lives!  Her parents are the best young parents I have ever seen and you can tell by Sofiah's beautiful face.  She is such a blessing to me after losing my sweet hubby in Jan. 2012.  For every life lost, a new birth happens...  God is good and I am so blessed!  My first Great Granddaughter, Sofiah, I love you!!
 She was a joy from the moment she was born.
First time Mommy, Jessica with Sofiah

First time Grandma, Barbie, who is my baby :)
Am I not beautiful?

 Beautiful Sofiah is a natural for Grandma Barbie's camera!

 She is so strong and determined. 
My cousin crocheted this sweet hat for Sofiah, love it!




I hope you enjoyed my share today and I hope you are blessed with children and grand babies in your lives.  They are such a blessing from God!
Playing with Daddy.



My heart to yours...

No comments: