Welcome

Copyrighted material by Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart may not be copied without permission unless otherwise indicated in my posts e.g. blog links or craft directions. Thank you!

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Flowers Everywhere!

I am just loving all the blooms around the yard!  The snow white Gardenia bushes on the side of the house are just full of blossoms.  So pretty!





I love this Geranium!  It wintered over and came back all by itself and the shade of magenta is just gorgeous!  I cannot remember the name of this particular Geranium.



The Lantana bush comes back every year in the front yard and attracts butterflies aplenty!  I love that the cluster flowers have orange, pink and yellow all at the same time.
 This is my Pumpkin vine I started from last year's seeds.  The blossom has closed for the night when I took this picture.  It may not produce a pumpkin but it is fun to try.

My home made tiered planter has Marigold, Petunia, Begonia and Vinca vine that wintered over in the pot.

 A beautiful Tiger Lily bloom that comes back every year that was a gift from my daughter Barbara a few years ago.  Since I took this picture, there are about 5 more!

What a wonderful time of year this is for enjoying our out of doors!  Pls see my Kerrie's Korner  SC Blog for my backyard critters!!



No comments: