Welcome

Copyrighted material by Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart may not be copied without permission unless otherwise indicated in my posts e.g. blog links or craft directions. Thank you!

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Welcome 2013

Wow! The New Year really came in fast!!  I cannot believe that Christmas is over and the New Year is here. Winter finally came with a killing frost this morning and 30 degree temps when I let my poor little Lilly out this morning!
 Chilly Lilly in her sweater.
Frost on a piece of lichen and blades of grass.




Thermometer on shed 
frozen bird bath

 Frost on leaves and evergreen ground cover.

Twig with thick frost looking like snow.

And yet in my neighbor's yard there bloomed a winter rose with melting frost on its beautiful petals...


Thank you so much for coming and if you have time, visit my other blogs - links are in the sidebar.  Have a wonderful and blessed New Year.  
My heart and home to yours...

3 comments:

Shirley said...

Hi Kerrie, Your pictures are Awesome. I like the pictures such as those and always think of how they would make a wonderful puzzle to put together. Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs and Prayers from Your Missouri Friend.

Connie said...

Poor little Lilly looks so cold.
My Butchy is the same way. He still likes walking to the mailbox, but I have to brush the snow off his belly when we get home.
Here's to a happy and healthy new year.
Your blogging sister, Connie

Anonymous said...

Great header photo and great post! Love the frosty photos! Poor Lilly -she definitely needs her sporty sweater! The Dog Dude has finally decided to like his "jacket" or "coat" even though I probably should've bought the bigger one!
We're actually HAVING a winter !
Been a long time!
Take care! Hugs! Jenn