Welcome

Copyrighted material by Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart may not be copied without permission unless otherwise indicated in my posts e.g. blog links or craft directions. Thank you!

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

King Fisher and Chihuahua

The large Kingfisher comes almost at dusk each night and sits on the branch of this old Bradford Pear tree.  He perches there until a fish he spies and then he dives down and never comes up empty!


 He is much more colorful than I could capture in the waning day's light.  But always a thrill to see for me!
And Lilly, tired from play, sits on my lap while I am knitting the hooded sweater for my Great Granddaughter to be :)  God is so good, isn't he?  I see his beauty everywhere.

I hope you are enjoying this fall day wherever you may be.  If you have time, please visit my other blogs.  Links are in the sidebar and they have new posts today as well.
My heart to yours...

No comments: