Welcome

Copyrighted material by Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart may not be copied without permission unless otherwise indicated in my posts e.g. blog links or craft directions. Thank you!

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Spring keeps bloomin"

It is such a beautiful time of year, just loving it!  Azaleas are just about done blossoming and the Wisteria bush across the lake is shedding a lavender carpet underneath it's umbrella shape...















I need to buy some Perennials now and fill in the little flower beds.  I saved some pumpkin seeds and planted them in back of the shed and what the squirrels didn't eat, are springing up now and I have put a little fence around them.  I love watching things grow...
   For a Palm Sunday message, please go to my Christian Blog, Kerrie's Home Journal.  I am small dog sitting for 2 grand dogs for my daughter.  So I have company for the rest of the weekend :)
  Have a lovely Palm Sunday!

My heart to yours....

1 comment:

Betty said...

Beautiful pictures. It looks so pretty there!