Welcome

Copyrighted material by Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart may not be copied without permission unless otherwise indicated in my posts e.g. blog links or craft directions. Thank you!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Thrush Thrashing.....

THIS MORNING'S VISITOR WAS A LARGE THRUSH WHO WAS THRASHING ABOUT IN THE BIRDBATH, SO MUCH FUN TO WATCH!
He was thrashing about so much there were dropplets of water flying everywhere and I could not grab my camera fast enough to start snapping-ha!

He was really enjoying himself and then flew to the little flowerbed trim to sit and dry.  As you can see, he flew from there to the tree as I was snapping.

It looks as if he gave a thrust with his little legs as he rose in the air-ha!  He had a successful launch.
Then in the afternoon the Canadian Goose Family came by to visit.  I have posted pictures of them on Kerrie's Korner SC blogsite if you would like to see.
Thanks so much for coming today and come back again soon!  We appreciate your visits and comments very much!

♥KERRIE♥
My heart to yours...

2 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

We have only seen one of these birds, and I still don't remember if it was a thrush or a thrasher, they are hard to tell apart. Good catch!! I now have your turtle cartoon taped to the fridge door, tickles me pink!

Stephanie Suzanne Designs said...

Hi Kerrie,

Oh, how I love watching the birds. I have a birdbath on my porch and am still waiting for the first curious bird to jump in. I loved seeing the Thrush having fun in yours. Thanks for visiting with me..Blogger finally let me back in to my blog!

Wishing you lots of pink sparkles for your week!

Hugs,
Stephanie ♥