Welcome

Copyrighted material by Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart may not be copied without permission unless otherwise indicated in my posts e.g. blog links or craft directions. Thank you!

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Finding a Blue Bird of Happiness

THE BLUE BIRDS HAVE RETURNED AND ARE LOOKING FOR THAT JUST RIGHT BIRDHOUSE TO RAISE THIS YEAR'S NESTLINGS IN.

Scoping it out from the branch above, the male looks for his mate who is too quick for me to take her picture as she scurries from feeder to feeder.

This looks pretty good, nice roof, free rent....
Okay, just like a woman, which way did she go, I want her to see this one before somebody else beats us to it!!
Ahhh, ya just gotta love Spring!! What's not to like??  Thanks so much for coming by today, we love having you!  It is Sunny and chilly in SC this morning.  Beautiful!  To hear and see a beautiful rendition of Joyce Kilmer's Trees, visit our Christian blog at Kerrie's Home Journal today.
♥KERRIE♥
My heart to yours....

5 comments:

Betty said...

How neat! I don't think we have them here. Might be like the robins...we only see them as they migrate through on their trip north. It's probably too hot here for them too! :)

Ginny Hartzler said...

I continue to love your spring background!!! What a colorful bluebird. At this point, I am almost convinced to get a box. I hope you ger baby pictures!!!!

Doris Sturm said...

What a lovely bird - yes, springtime is exciting and I enjoy watching the birds trying to find their mates while they sing their little ole hearts out...

It's a very reassuring process to watch - to know life will go on (with or without me) but none the less - it's magical and wonderful! Praise God!

Donna said...

Kerrie, How sweet! I love seeing birds getting ready to make their homes. Makes me think of the Secret Garden. :o)

Lovely photos!

xo
Donna

Betsy Banks Adams said...

HI Kerrie, Thanks for visiting my blog. Ginny is one of my special friends...Hope you will come back to my blog often.

We are on the save wave-lengths since I posted a Bluebird blog today. You'll have to check out mine!!!!!!

I love Bluebirds.. They are one of my fav. backyard birds...

Hugs,
Betsy