Welcome

Copyrighted material by Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart may not be copied without permission unless otherwise indicated in my posts e.g. blog links or craft directions. Thank you!

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Cardinal Adventure

The Mama Cardinal never gets to rest as she is still feeding an obvious young one from last summer!  It is a female child and still needy, begging for Mom to feed her!

And then Dad comes along and also feeds this very much adult child!

Just loving Springtime so much!  We bought some Petunia plants and  put them in the bed by the shed.

And the Bluebirds are everywhere!

And the Sparrows cannot make up their mind as to which house to take up nesting in this year.

She likes the camper, He likes the house.

Our backyard is a haven for all creatures "great and small".  We are so blessed with their presence.  Thank you for coming and visit http://kerrieskorner.blogspot.com/ for Pink Saturday and a Cat/Bunny adventure!!
   Have a wonderful weekend!

♥KERRIE♥
My heart to yours...

3 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

The cardinals, then the bluebirds, what a wonderfully colorful bird post today!!! I think this cardinal is an early spring baby, surely they don't feed them for nearly a yesr! Love that bus birdhouse, did you make it? I would love to just sit out in your yard for one day with my camera and see all that goes on!!

Doris Sturm said...

LOL even in the animal kingdom some kids don't know when enough is enough already (ha, ha, ha)

Anonymous said...

Hey Kerrie! Remember me? I quit blogging and came back recently. I was looking through my blog bookmarks from before. Saw yours there and am so glad to see you again. I didn't realize how much I missed so many people. In virtual world! Oh, the bluebirds are darling and I love the RV birdhouse. Precious. I hope you and your husband are doing okay and that his health is holding. Read your profile again and it looks like your both still troopers. Good to see you! Hugs, Jenn