Welcome

Copyrighted material by Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart may not be copied without permission unless otherwise indicated in my posts e.g. blog links or craft directions. Thank you!

Monday, December 13, 2010

HAPPY MONDAY!

CHRISTMAS CACTUS   Since we had some temps in the teens last week, I had to bring in all the Christmas Cactus inside.  It is hard to find room in our house for plants and the outside planter shelf with the plants on wound up in our kitchen under the mantle.

The Fuscia is beautiful but I cannot wait to see the red buds open on the other plant below:

I posted our original wood Santa's on Kerrie's Korner, SC this morning, take a peek!
One of the wreaths I made in year's past.  I do not know where to hang it as I have just a bow on the front door this year.


1 comment:

Doris Sturm said...

Your Kakti are beautiful - I've been bringing my "babies" in as well to keep them from freezing. I love it!