Welcome

Copyrighted material by Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart may not be copied without permission unless otherwise indicated in my posts e.g. blog links or craft directions. Thank you!

Monday, April 19, 2010

Blue Monday Victorian Slippers

NO, I'M NOT BLUE but my Victorian Paper Slippers are!  I just love these paper slippers so much!  They are fun to work on and so rewarding when done.  My creations are a bit primitive compared to some but still pleasing to the eye.  They would make a wonderful Mother's Day gift with a little something tucked inside like these pearls.  To see more slippers, please visit Kerrie's Krafts 3

Thank you for stopping by as always and please visit my Kerrie's Korner, SChttp://kerrieskorner.blogspot.com/ for poetry, bird pictures and a little of everything.
Have a most wonderful, Sunny Monday!

2 comments:

Doris Sturm said...

Yes, that would be a nice way to give mom something for Mother's Day.

I'm glad you're enjoying making them. They are adorable :-)

Anonymous said...

Happy Blue Monday. You bet, that would be a nice gift, both the shoes and the pearls. :) Jenn