Welcome

Copyrighted material by Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart may not be copied without permission unless otherwise indicated in my posts e.g. blog links or craft directions. Thank you!

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Thanks to Sherry!

Thanking Sherry for helping me with this beautiful graphic she made for my blog!!  I am so grateful to have such a wonderful blog sister and friend! I linked to her site so you can check it out easily.  I just love going there as well as Heidi's, the two of them are so talented and each visit to their sites are a joy to me.  They are so inspiring. So Sherry, you are my heroine of the day, a big big Thank you!



1 comment:

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Oh sweetie...
I am so thrilled that you loved it. I figured you needed a chair for you and a chair for Bill. Two Happy. This is how I see your lovely porch as you sit and watch the beautiful swans swimming in your lake/pond.

You are just as sweet as you can be, and I am so glad I was able to help.

Have a great Monday sweetie.
Love ya, Sherry