Welcome

Copyrighted material by Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart may not be copied without permission unless otherwise indicated in my posts e.g. blog links or craft directions. Thank you!

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happiness is ShabbyChic blogsite!

TODAY, I am most thankful for the great blog elements provided by Shabby Chic blogsite!  I dared to take the offered backgrounds and headers to "spiffy" up my site and as you can see,though that little thorn in my side of a "free cursors" connect is still there, I was able to update and give TWO HAPPY a whole new and refreshing look!  Thank you ShabbyChic blogsite!!! And just now while I was writing,the beautiful Swan Couple dropped by!




Is there anything more elegant than these creatures?  I love them so.  They have such a serene and calming effect even in the 37☼ temps today.  I am sitting here in my little den/porch with 2 sweaters on - ha!  I have lived in the South for 21 yrs. now and we usually don't wake to 20☼ weather like we did this morning - yow!


Thank you for coming to visit me today.  Come back often as you are always welcome and also check out my other blogs whose links are in my sidebar.

No comments: