Welcome

Copyrighted material by Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart may not be copied without permission unless otherwise indicated in my posts e.g. blog links or craft directions. Thank you!

Saturday, January 16, 2010

LORD BE A LAMP UNTO MY FEET...

I LOVE THE WORDS IN PSALMS AND ALSO IN PROVERBS.  Psalms119:105
"Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light to my path."  I claimed this one for myself many years ago and have always added it to my prayers as, "Lord be a lamp unto my feet and guide me in the right path that I might serve Thee better."  God is so good.  "He leads me in the paths of Righteousness for his namesake."  You all know that one-right?  From the 23rd Psalm.  I love thinking that the Lord leads me in the way that I should go neither going to the right or the left but on the straight and narrow.  Psalms 119:133 "keep steady my steps according to thy promise." 
Sometimes it is hard to keep an eye on the path when troubles come our way or we are feeling sad.  These feelings are normal and part of our being human and they will pass.  So never feel alone or in despair for He is always there to guide us, Let Go, Let God.  I really like that one!  Blessings are wished for all my blogging friends, especially those who are going through hard times, whatever they may be.  Together, we all can make it.  For burning coals in the fire will continue to glow as long as they are together, but take one away and its light is extinguished.  We bolster one another and keep our spirits going and the fire always glowing.  Blog friends are unique and special.  God Bless and have a wonderful Sunday.




1 comment:

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

Thank you for joining me as a blog follower. I think it's so amazing that God puts us all together! And I love your statement "let go, let God." How many times I've heard it, and it always is such a good reminder!

I will pray for your husband. God bless you both.