Welcome

Copyrighted material by Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart may not be copied without permission unless otherwise indicated in my posts e.g. blog links or craft directions. Thank you!

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

More Christmas Cactus

I have been covering the Cactus at night with newspaper to keep them from freezing!  They continue to flourish with the red one just about to burst open and even a small clipping has blooms on it!  The fuscia one is still budding and just grows bigger each day.  They are wonderful to see.

Please visit Kerrie's Korner, SC to see 2 of my vintage Christmas Cards, they are very unique and Kerrie's Krafts 3 to view a pin and bead Christmas tree you can make!  Links are in the sidebar.
FA-LA-LA-LA-LAH, LA-LA-LA-LA!♫ ♫

2 comments:

Martha's Favorites said...

Your Christmas Cactus are beautiful. I have one and it is pin. I just love it. I don't have to worry as much about it. We live in LA! Christmas Blessings to you and your family. Martha

•♦•©The Olde Weeping Cedar •♦• said...

How pretty :)

Merry Christmas Kerrie, I wish you and yours many happy blessings this holiday season and beyond!!