Welcome

Copyrighted material by Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart may not be copied without permission unless otherwise indicated in my posts e.g. blog links or craft directions. Thank you!

Monday, December 14, 2009

Baking today

Baking today at our house!    Today, Bill the baker made Christmas cookies and with the help of my daughter decorated them.  We give cookies for gifts and also bring them to our oldest daughter's house on Christmas Day.  It has been a tradition for us forever!  I love it that Bill has flour on his sweater!  No chef hat though! It is a cheery season for us with our youngest daughter being here with us this year.  She is camera shy so I am not including her in the pics although she is very much there-ha!



PLEASE VISIT MY KERRIE'S KRAFTS 3 SITE AT http://kerrieskrafts3.blogspot.com
for directions to make a really cute Advent Calendar hanging and also candy wreath directions for making on a coat hanger!!



Kerrie

1 comment:

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Good Morning Sweet Kerrie...
Well for you it is already afternoon. I am so thrilled to see our Bill up and making cookies, "Go Bill, Go Bill." SO thrilled that your daughter is there and can inspire you both. It is good for all of you, she needs you guys as you need her. Now just where is my cookie guys?

I will have to go and see what your patterns are. You know me I love crafty. Thanks for sharing sweetie. I love it when you do.

Stop by today and read my poem I wrote. It will tickle you Ms Kerrie.

Country hugs and much love, Sherry