Welcome

Copyrighted material by Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart may not be copied without permission unless otherwise indicated in my posts e.g. blog links or craft directions. Thank you!

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

PRAYING FOR AMY


Debbie at There's an Angel on My Front Porch has posted a heart wrenching account of her daughter Amy's continued struggle with cancer.  Tears streamed down my face as I read and through the months we have grown to love Amy and the whole family.  Please Pray for this family in crisis.  Despite the demon of Cancer that afflicts so many these days, this family carries on and even prays for others.  Amy is one of the bravest hearts I have ever witnessed in my life!  Take time out to say a prayer right now for this beautiful little one of God's children...
Please click on the title of this post to link to site for Amy.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Mahlou said...

Indeed, this is one incredible family. Brave and faith-filled. I have been following their story for some time. If anyone deserves a miracle, Amy does! My friends and I have been praying for her for a while now. Let's have no one stop knocking on God's door about this one!