Welcome

Copyrighted material by Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart may not be copied without permission unless otherwise indicated in my posts e.g. blog links or craft directions. Thank you!

Thursday, July 23, 2009

I CAN FEED MYSELF!


Here I am, a bright young teen and I have learned to feed myself. Mama and Papa Bluebird are tending to my new brothers and sisters but I fly free now! Remember the old song, A Bluebird of Happiness? We have found a lot of happiness these last 2 yrs. since the Blue Birds have graced our back yard. What a blessing. My old friend Esther and I share our affinity for Bluebirds. Esther recycles all of her greeting cards creating new ones. I am the proud recipient of many of her creations and I treasure the Blue Bird cards. Esther says she is not crafty but she does calligraphy and made a beautiful framed rendering of my most favorite Bible verse from Isaiah 40:31
They who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength ~
They shall mount up with wings like eagles ~
They shall run and not be weary ~
They shall walk and not grow faint.
And the hymn says, "Teach me Lord, Teach me Lord to wait." Thank you Esther, my sweet Octogenarian.

No comments: