Welcome

Copyrighted material by Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart may not be copied without permission unless otherwise indicated in my posts e.g. blog links or craft directions. Thank you!

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

SPRING IN MY CORNER OF THE WORLD

I love walking around the yard when the grass is beginning to turn green, the Azalea bushes are blossoming and the birds are nesting... 

A lovely bench on which to meditate and survey my kingdom... 

And watching the beautiful Great Egret that comes to fish every day.  Life is good....

Today the Nuthatch couple is settled in and protecting their house from the squirrel who seems to be bent on menacing them today.  The Nuthatch both kept a swaying motion in unison looking at the squirrel, perhaps a warning to keep him away as he left after awhile.




Mama squirrel is a rascal alright!  The Azalea bushes are blooming more and more every day.  I wish they could last forever...




Thank you for coming to my Two Happy place and come again soon.  I love your visits and comments, please leave one, it is easy to do, Thanks!
My heart to yours....

2 comments:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Your azaleas are beautiful! Love the egret too.

I am really sorry for your loss of your dear husband.

Hope you have a lovely weekend.

FlowerLady

http://thecontinuingjourney.blogspot.com/

http://flowerladysmusings.blogspot.com/

Connie said...

What lovely Spring photos. I am delighted that Spring is finally showing her lovely face:)
Have a wonderful weekend.
Your blogging sister, Connie :)