Welcome

Copyrighted material by Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart may not be copied without permission unless otherwise indicated in my posts e.g. blog links or craft directions. Thank you!

Friday, February 8, 2013

Spring like Weather

Time goes by so quickly and since my new first Great Granddaughter Sofiah was born January 28th, the time is flying!
8 lbs, 21" long.  Mommy Jess and Daddy Christopher are all doing well, too!

The temperatures are still fluctuating from freezing to summer-like and most days are beautiful.
This is my 2013 calendar that opens out on each side.  Calendar in the middle, address book left and note pad right.  I love it!
    Trying to keep the house cheerful, I change my tablescape often.
This was last month's with Tulip plates and glasses and napkins with crocheted flower holders that I made some time ago.


This month I have teacups, saucers with luncheon plates underneath.  I love the cheerful look.


And the Camellia Bush is loaded with flowers as it is a winter bloomer.

Next I bought Oriental cabbage as they love the cold weather and put one in a pot on each side of the front steps.


Love anything bright to cheer my days.  Here is a silhouette of hubby and me that I made from photos taken at sunset on Owasco Lake NY in 2010...

For some How To Valentine ideas, please visit Kerrie's Krafts 3.  Thanks for coming and do leave a comment.  


My heart to yours....

No comments: