Welcome

Copyrighted material by Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart may not be copied without permission unless otherwise indicated in my posts e.g. blog links or craft directions. Thank you!

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Color finally in SC

Finally, the leaves have changed in SC
 These are the beautiful Pear leaves that I have made roses from.
And from my window I get to see the beautiful contrast between the colors and the stormy sky today. 
 Over the shed roof view
 Love the contrast of the orange and yellow against the gray sky.
 And here is the little clay pot wind chimes with the pear leaf background.

Yesterday my little Lilly, adopted chihuahua, got spayed.  She was so pitiful when I picked her up from the vet.  But she slept all night and is great this morning.  So glad.  She is wonderful for my loneliness!  My face book friend lost her husband to Multiple Myeloma yesterday, too.  So sorry for her.  Praying for a cure and for everyone who has lost a loved one to cancer.
Here is Ms Lilly sleeping on my arm at the computer last night :)

Thanks for coming, please leave a comment and come again soon.

Pear leaf roses:


My heart to yours...


1 comment:

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Good morning Kerrie,
Your pear leaf roses are just beautiful and your little companion is adorable. I'm glad she got along well.
I am so sorry for your loss. I lost my best friend to cancer and I miss her so very much. I'm glad you have your little pup.
Thank you for your visit and I hope you will come back again soon. I wish you a delightful day.

Blessings,
Sandi